So, its Monday again and you may be experiencing the Monday Blues…
Here are just a few tips to overcome them
1) Try to plan one fun thing during the week, don’t just live for the weekends! ?️
2) Relax on your days off. Want to go out and party with your friends? Fine! Just make sure you also have a night in ?
3) Dont lie in too late on the weekend. Try to keep some routin ⏰
4) Turn up the music. Music can boost mood and get you ready for work. ?
5) Get to the gym! Try getting in some early morning exercise to start your day right ?️
However, if you are always dreading Mondays no matter what…find out why your Monday’s are blue. It may be time to make a change.
Happy Thursday ? We hope everyone is having a good week. Summer is approaching and our clients are feeling stronger, fitter and most importantly, happier ? Ready to get started in time for summer? The FitFab30 inner circleThe online program that helps...
Ugh, Monday! If you're a weekday worker...the weekend is over and its time to get back to it. Even if you love what you do, weekends are precious. So, try to organise something fun to do on an evening during the week, it will help you through ? Perhaps a session...
April is almost over and we are seeing some amazing results from our clients this year. Are you looking to get results? Maybe we are for you. We work with people who are serious about changing, who have tried everything and need something that's just going to...
The FitFab30 inner circle
The online program that helps “Busy Over 30’s” take the confusion and stress out of getting Life Long Results!