Lemon Coconut Bars
- For the crust:
- 100g pitted dates
- 75g cashew nuts
- 30g peanut butter (or use
butter of your choice) nut
- 30ml cold water or unsweetened almond milk
- For the filling:
- 75g cashews
- 40g coconut cream
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 35g vanilla
whey or rice protein powder (optional) sweetener of your choice, to taste the grated zest and juice of 1 lemon flavour
- a pinch of sea salt
- 20g desiccated coconut
- Line the base of a 15x15cm square tin with baking paper.
- Place the crust ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend into a thick paste. Transfer the mixture to the tin and spread evenly to cover the base. Freeze while you make the filling.
- Place the filling ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth. Pour the mixture over the tin and spread evenly over the crust to cover.
- Freeze the bars. Allow
for 10 minutes before serving. to thaw
- Store any leftovers in an airtight container and freeze for up to 2 weeks.
If you enjoyed this and want access to more yummy recipes
When you walk into one of these big corporate gyms and feel out of place this might make you feel quite uncomfortable You may not know what to do or how to use the equipment You might have to sign up to a 12-month contract You don’t get ANY of that here at...
☑Feeling out of place in a regular gym? ☑Struggling to know what to do or how to use the machines? ☑Being in control of your fitness but really struggled with nutrition? If so, it sounds like all you need some guidance and support You see we all know that if you...
Give this a go and let us know how you get on! 😊 AT HOME Curtsey Lunges (4 sets of 8-10 on each leg) Single leg Romanian Deadlift (4 sets of 8) Press-ups/half press-ups (4 sets 8-10 each arm) Leg Raises (4 sets of 8-10) HIIT workout30 seconds on,...
The FitFab30 inner circle
The online program that helps “Busy Over 30’s” take the confusion and stress out of getting Life Long Results!