Lemon Coconut Bars
- For the crust:
- 100g pitted dates
- 75g cashew nuts
- 30g peanut butter (or use
butter of your choice) nut
- 30ml cold water or unsweetened almond milk
- For the filling:
- 75g cashews
- 40g coconut cream
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 35g vanilla
whey or rice protein powder (optional) sweetener of your choice, to taste the grated zest and juice of 1 lemon flavour
- a pinch of sea salt
- 20g desiccated coconut
- Line the base of a 15x15cm square tin with baking paper.
- Place the crust ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend into a thick paste. Transfer the mixture to the tin and spread evenly to cover the base. Freeze while you make the filling.
- Place the filling ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth. Pour the mixture over the tin and spread evenly over the crust to cover.
- Freeze the bars. Allow
for 10 minutes before serving. to thaw
- Store any leftovers in an airtight container and freeze for up to 2 weeks.
If you enjoyed this and want access to more yummy recipes
Happy Thursday ? We hope everyone is having a good week. Summer is approaching and our clients are feeling stronger, fitter and most importantly, happier ? Ready to get started in time for summer? The FitFab30 inner circleThe online program that helps...
Ugh, Monday! If you're a weekday worker...the weekend is over and its time to get back to it. Even if you love what you do, weekends are precious. So, try to organise something fun to do on an evening during the week, it will help you through ? Perhaps a session...
April is almost over and we are seeing some amazing results from our clients this year. Are you looking to get results? Maybe we are for you. We work with people who are serious about changing, who have tried everything and need something that's just going to...
The FitFab30 inner circle
The online program that helps “Busy Over 30’s” take the confusion and stress out of getting Life Long Results!