Peanut Butter Protein Bars
Tasty Tuesdays 🍴
Give this healthy recipe a try and let us know how you get
1 Cup Smooth Peanut Butter (220g)
1/4 Cup Liquid Sweetener (50g) – honey or maple syrup works best
3 Scoops Vanilla Whey Protein Powder (90g)
1/2 Cup Dark Chocolate Chips
1. In a large bowl whisk together the peanut butter and liquid sweetener of choice.
2. Mix in the protein powder and oat flour until it combines into a dough.
3. Line an 8x8 inch baking pan with baking paper or glad wrap.
Put batter into a pan and flatten evenly with hands so it fills the entire pan.
4. Place in freezer for 20 mins.
5. Meanwhile, melt the dark chocolate chips in the microwave on low heat. Remove mixture from the freezer and cut into 12 bars.
6. Drizzle the melted chocolate over the bars and add chopped peanuts if desired. Store in an airtight container.
TIP: These are yummiest straight from the fridge. If you want to take
Sign up to our 30 Day Trial of FitFab30: https://www.fitfab30.com/#get-started
So, its bank holiday Monday and I'm sure a few of you have sore heads and bellies full of chocolate. BUT, that is okay. It is so important that we let go of our diet plans and learn that we can enjoy ourselves from time to time. This time spent with family or...
Happy Saturday Guys! 🙌 Each Move - 1 minute, 20-second rest in between Alternating Step-Ups High Knees Burpees Side Step Squats Jumping Jacks Alternating Step-Ups Give this a go and let us know how you get on 😊 If you want access to online workouts nutrition...
'Me time... for a whole 45 mins I get to think about me and what I am doing for me. My husband has just joined and in the 18 years we have been together we have not enjoyed exercising this much ever. So much more energy - love it !' Enough said! The...
The FitFab30 inner circle
The online program that helps “Busy Over 30’s” take the confusion and stress out of getting Life Long Results!