Peanut Butter Protein Bars
Tasty Tuesdays 🍴
Give this healthy recipe a try and let us know how you get
1 Cup Smooth Peanut Butter (220g)
1/4 Cup Liquid Sweetener (50g) – honey or maple syrup works best
3 Scoops Vanilla Whey Protein Powder (90g)
1/2 Cup Dark Chocolate Chips
1. In a large bowl whisk together the peanut butter and liquid sweetener of choice.
2. Mix in the protein powder and oat flour until it combines into a dough.
3. Line an 8x8 inch baking pan with baking paper or glad wrap.
Put batter into a pan and flatten evenly with hands so it fills the entire pan.
4. Place in freezer for 20 mins.
5. Meanwhile, melt the dark chocolate chips in the microwave on low heat. Remove mixture from the freezer and cut into 12 bars.
6. Drizzle the melted chocolate over the bars and add chopped peanuts if desired. Store in an airtight container.
TIP: These are yummiest straight from the fridge. If you want to take
Sign up to our 30 Day Trial of FitFab30: https://www.fitfab30.com/#get-started
Happy Thursday 🙌 We hope everyone is having a good week. Summer is approaching and our clients are feeling stronger, fitter and most importantly, happier 💪 Ready to get started in time for summer? The FitFab30 inner circleThe online program that helps...
Ugh, Monday! If you're a weekday worker...the weekend is over and its time to get back to it. Even if you love what you do, weekends are precious. So, try to organise something fun to do on an evening during the week, it will help you through 🙃 Perhaps a session...
April is almost over and we are seeing some amazing results from our clients this year. Are you looking to get results? Maybe we are for you. We work with people who are serious about changing, who have tried everything and need something that's just going to...
The FitFab30 inner circle
The online program that helps “Busy Over 30’s” take the confusion and stress out of getting Life Long Results!