Guacamole Stuffed Chicken🥑
- 2 x 200g fresh chicken breasts 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin
- a pinch of sea salt
- 70g ripe avocado, diced
- 20g sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained and chopped
- 2 tbsps fresh coriander, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 180 ̊C/350 ̊F.
- Use a sharp knife to slice a pocket into the thick side of each chicken breast. Take care not to cut all of the
waythrough the chicken.
- Mix the dried spices in a bowl. Sprinkle the seasoning over the chicken.
- Place the chicken on an oven tray lined with tin foil.
- Place the avocado, sun-dried tomatoes and coriander in a bowl and stir gently.
- Stuff the mixture into the chicken breasts and close the pockets as much as possible. Secure with toothpicks if desired.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked thoroughly. Serve.
- Store any leftovers in an airtight container and refrigerate for up to 2 days.
If you want access to online workouts, nutrition support including yummy recipes like this and the FitFab30 community…
Sign up to our 30 Day Trial of FitFab30: https://www.fitfab30.com/#get-started
When you walk into one of these big corporate gyms and feel out of place this might make you feel quite uncomfortable You may not know what to do or how to use the equipment You might have to sign up to a 12-month contract You don’t get ANY of that here at...
☑Feeling out of place in a regular gym? ☑Struggling to know what to do or how to use the machines? ☑Being in control of your fitness but really struggled with nutrition? If so, it sounds like all you need some guidance and support You see we all know that if you...
Give this a go and let us know how you get on! 😊 AT HOME Curtsey Lunges (4 sets of 8-10 on each leg) Single leg Romanian Deadlift (4 sets of 8) Press-ups/half press-ups (4 sets 8-10 each arm) Leg Raises (4 sets of 8-10) HIIT workout30 seconds on,...
The FitFab30 inner circle
The online program that helps “Busy Over 30’s” take the confusion and stress out of getting Life Long Results!